Stephanie Emanuel is an of counsel attorney at our firm who has experience in Personal Injury, Divorce, Criminal, Matrimonial, Family and Estate Planning laws respectively. Ms. Emanuel successfully engages in various cases involving these areas of law as both a licensed and highly experienced New York and New Jersey attorney.
Ms. Emanuel has obtained lucrative settlements, favorable judgments and decisions for various clients practicing these various areas of law in both New York and New Jersey. Ms. Emanuel obtained not only her Juris Doctorate degree but also a Master’s of Business Administration (M.B.A) and a Master’s of Criminal Justice degrees respectively. Ms. Emanuel is fluent in Spanish.
- New York State
- New Jersey State
- District Court of New Jersey
- J.D. – Nova Southeastern University, 2010
- M.B.A. – Rutgers University School of Business, 2012
- M.A. – Rutgers School of Criminal Justice, 2007
- B.S. – Rutgers University, 2004
- Personal Injury Cases: Successfully handled motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, dog bite, slip and fall, truck/bus accident, nursing home negligence/abuse, premises liability and construction accident among other personal injury matters
- Criminal Matters: Represented clients with DWI, DUI, misdemeanors, felony charges and other municipal violations issues
- Matrimonial Cases: Successfully handled uncontested/contested divorces, annulments and pre-post-nuptial agreements matters
- Family Matters: Represented clients with child custody, visitation, support and orders of protection issues
- Estate Planning Cases: Successfully handled wills, trusts and guardianship matters
- Real Estate Matters: Represented clients with closings, contracts for purchase and sale and other related Real Estate cases